Digital Marketing in recent years has changed the entire skyline of marketing. People and Enterprises are taking to digital marketing as quickly as a duck takes to water, the number of participants is on the rise every day. The major advantages of digital marketing are
- Reach is fast
- Target Audience specific
- Global Reach
- Low cost
- Huge Return on Investment
To keep pace with this growing world of digital marketing there is a huge demand for efficient manpower. Jobs are available in this field in abundance provided you have the right acumen for it. Thus the buzzword of Stop Wasting Time and Start Digital Marketing Career is being heard everywhere.
Digital Marketing is a creative sector and is quite diverse. It can be done in many ways depending on the product and the willingness of the Enterprise on what they choose to do. Digital marketing is usually done through:-
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Paid Advertisements
- Social media marketing
- Lead generation for business
- Social Media Optimization
- Web designing
- Local Business Advertising
- Youtube marketing
The job one can expect can be of a freelancer or a professional in an Enterprise. Though the salary and the designation offered differs from person to person, yet usually a beginner can expect a salary of Rs 20,000 per month. Post completion of a course on digital marketing one can expect the following designations depending on personal capability and how they feature in the interview:-
- Content Marketing manager
- Content Writer
- Digital marketing manager
- SEO Executive
- Conversion rate optimizer
- Inbound marketing manager
For a freelancer, the sky’s the limit and he has the option of working on multiple channels to create a name for himself. Digital marketing is being claimed as the leading career now and the experts in this area are considered to be the most influential. Professionals who have good skills in SEO and SEM are the ones who are in most demand as they are the major revenue drivers in the Company.
Digital marketing career also offers:-
- Working across diverse industries as all Enterprises are taking the digital marketing path these days. This offers one a chance to understand different business modules and thus experience
- One can start with the career very fast unlike other jobs where one will have to wait to finish your probation and other traditional formalities.
- It gives you a chance to be creative and experimental thereby bringing out your talent in the field.
- One can be a freelancer and don’t have to report to anyone and do the job at your convenience.
NSIM or National School of Internet marketing located in South Delhi trains and makes aspirants market-ready with digital marketing as a career. With their teachers having experience of more than 8 years they offer courses in 30 modules and 15 certifications. With 100% placement assurance they have a round the clock online support system. Backed with an enviable track record of placing more than 21000 students already NSIM, undoubtedly can proudly say every one to stop wasting time and start with a rewarding career in digital marketing.